1.21.2008

Visitors

This weekend was a celebration of time, a.k.a. Andrew's birthday. We had a lot of visitors and I am glad to have met all four of them. They were all very enjoyable. I decided to make this post less dull, I will add some pictures I took. I am still trying to figure out how to use this camera to its full potential. I used the Panasonic FZ50 that I got for Christmas.

Geez Louise, it's taking a lot of time to upload these pictures to Photobucket.
It cracks me up to overuse the word time in my posts if you haven't figured that out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

P.S. Some of these aren't from this weekend. Too fuckin' bad.

If you have any tips on how to improve any of these, that would be good.

No comments: