4.05.2008

Some General Art


I did these two pieces for Surface, I was kind of thinking about Ebola and um, third-worldy-ness about halfway through the piece on the left so that's what that is, and then the other one kind of goes with it, representing the technology we have here.


This is just a sculpture that I made of Plastilina in Matt Lively's class last semester that I like. It's not that big but whatever.



THIS IS MY PRIDE AND JOY, my favorite thing I have made in AFO all year. It's a marionette I made in Matt's class. I carved it out of balsa and then made some out of DAS. The wings are dryer sheets and the clothing is cheesecloth.


This is my crack baby and then what it looks like on the outside. I have a really shitty stop-motion that I made with it that I'd like to redo, I'll post that too.



No comments: